Cedar Woods School
Congratulations to all the entrants in the Cedar
Woods School Competition. The judges were very impressed with
the standard of all the entries in the competition.
Here are the results:
Year 1 – 3 Colouring-in Competition
- Jessica from North Mandurah Primary School
- Sarah from Glencoe Primary School
- Arianna from Riverside Primary School
Zachary from Glencoe Primary School
Congratulations to all our entrants for their
colourful and creative colouring-in.
This is Zachary’s winning entry.
Year 4 – 7 Category: Design an Eco-Friendly
- Ashlee from Halls Head Primary School
- Shaun from Glencoe Primary School
- Danielle and Mia from Glencoe Primary School
Nicole and Shanae from Glencoe Primary School
All entries in this division were of an incredibly
high standard with fantastic information, creativity and presentation.
Well done to everyone who entered!
Here is Nicole and Shanae’s winning entry
(the pockets are on the back)
- Kimberley from Glencoe Primary School
- Shanae from Glencoe Primary School
Jointly awarded to:
Mark and Danielle from Glencoe Primary School
for their fantastic photos showing Mandurah’s samphire areas
and boardwalks co-existing with residential development.
A Special Award
- to the students of the Career Enterprise Centre
for their creative and innovative entry.
Well done to Patric, Geoffrey, Parsharnt, Kylie,
Luke, Wesley, Brendan, Reberta, Debra, Colleen, Aaron, Zachary,
Jodie, Kirsty, Andrew, Vicky, Kara-Lie, Cindy and Ann-Marie.
Here are the model birds, which, along with
some fantastic charcoal sketches and a poster, made up the Career
Enterprise Centre’s entry.
Congratulations again to everyone who entered
the Cedar Woods School Competition. Well done!